New lifestyles (quarantine) call for adjusted workout routines among all changes. Personally, as community gyms closed in March and my attempts of working out at home started to fail, online workout classes saved my life. I can’t see myself going back to the gym when we return to normalcy!
I’ve partnered with LUXE Fitness Online to make my workouts readily available at home, on-the-road at work, or on longer adventures. If you think LUXE seems like a better fit for your schedule after reading why I like online classes BETTER than the gym or my at-home workouts, please use my code, KAITLYN10 (I get a tiny commission and you pay the same as a normal subscription, so it’s like you’re supporting me for sharing) upon signing up for your membership!
Brief starting points of why LUXE Fitness works for me:
- I can take my workouts anywhere (perfect for this gypsy lifestyle) and anytime on a laptop, phone, or tablet
- Most classes do NOT require any equipment (some give options to add weights or bands)
- There are new classes every month and LUXE keeps track of which workouts I’ve already completed
- It’s cheaper than Planet Fitness, OrangeTheory, SoulCycle, Equinox, yoga studios, personal training, or any other gym membership you have (only $20 a month or $200 a year!!!!)
- Most importantly, if the world shuts down again, my gym membership won’t
Reasons why my online classes are better than Planet Fitness:
- I don’t have to drive to the gym (saving me tons of gas money/45 minute travel time/searching for PF locations while traveling)
- I don’t have to wear a mask while working out
- I don’t have to risk getting COVID-19 next to sweaty bystanders
- I can breathe heavily and not have to make awkward eye contact with anyone or even see them at all
- I don’t have to pay for a gym that closes abruptly or has poor communication with their customers (Planet Fitness charged all of their members AFTER closing down for quarantine and make it difficult to cancel… People don’t forget)
- I CAN WORK OUT IN A SPORTS BRA OR IN SOCKS!
Reasons why my online classes are better than trying to work out on my own at home:
- The online classes provide more structure than I had for myself. 20 minutes with LUXE is more productive than an hour of my lax exercising and extensive water breaks
- I didn’t study exercise, I don’t actually have a clue what I’m doing
- Copying generic workouts from Instagram fitness influencers isn’t always the most reliable source of workout advice for my body type
- The classes are between 5-25 minutes each, so I can always fit them into my schedule (you can combine multiple classes for a longer workout if needed)
Types of classes that LUXE Fitness has online:
I’ve tried plenty of these already, but cardio & core are my favorites. I often try to pair those higher-intensity classes with yoga, meditation, or pilates to cool down. I didn’t realize upon starting how much I needed the push for consistent working out, but I also needed to remember to meditate and factor in my mental health as well.
My wedding (and really, my basic 27 year old wellness) diet has officially commenced with the help of these virtual online fitness classes. Like I said, this is the best method for ME. I typically focus on toning and weight loss/control (former cheerleader problems), and I am genuinely excited to keep taking more of these classes.
If this seems like a better path for you, you can follow this link: https://www.luxefitnessonline.com/ to the home page and start exploring workout options. Like I said at the top, use my reference code, KAITLYN10 if you choose to get the monthly subscription! (It doesn’t cost you more and helps me.)
If you need more details or have any questions before deciding to switch, feel free to DM me on social media, comment on this blog, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to help another friend find a fitness path for their lifestyle!